- Feb 18 The Livonian Brothers of the Sword are defeated by Dovmont of Pskov in the Battle of Rakovor.
- May 18 The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Battle of Antioch.
- Oct 29 Conradin, the last legitimate male heir of the German Hohenstaufen dynasty of Kings and Holy Roman Emperors, is executed with Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily
- Kublai Khan
Mongolian Emperor and Founder of the Yuan Dynasty
- Oct 15 Dirk II, mister of Valkenburg, dies
- Oct 19 Konradin von Hohenstaufen, duke of Zwaben, beheaded
- Oct 20 Conrad Hohenstaufen/Conradin, last Duke of Swabia, beheaded in Naples aged 16
- Oct 29 Conradin, Duke of Swabia (executed) (b. 1252)
- Oct 29 Frederick I, Margrave of Baden (beheaded) (b. 1249)