Today in History for 21st November 2004
|◀ Oct November Dec ▶|
◀ 2003 2004 2005 ▶
Day of Week: Sunday
Events 1 - 5 of 5
- 56th NASCAR Sprint Cup: Kurt Busch wins
- 92nd CFL Grey Cup: Toronto Argonauts defeats BC Lions, 27-19
- The island of Dominica is hit by the most destructive earthquake in its history. The northern half of the island receives the most damage, especially the town of Portsmouth. It is also felt in neighboring Guadeloupe, where one person is killed as a result.
- The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq's external debt.
- The second round of the Ukrainian presidential election is held, unleashing massive protests and controversy over the election's integrity.