Today in History for 6th November 2005
|◀ Oct November Dec ▶|
◀ 2004 2005 2006 ▶
Day of Week: Sunday
Events 1 - 3 of 3
- "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", the 4th film based on the books by J. K. Rowling, premieres in London. Goes on to become most successful film of the year, earning almost US$ 900 million.
- The Evansville Tornado of November 2005 kills 25 in Northwestern Kentucky and Southwestern Indiana.
- The military junta of Myanmar (Burma) begins moving its government ministries from Yangon to Pyinmana.
Deaths 1 - 3 of 3
- Miguel Aceves Mejía, Mexican actor, composer and singer (b. 1915)
- Minako Honda, Japanese singer and musical actress (b. 1967)
- Rod Donald, New Zealand Politician, Green Party Co-leader (b. 1957)