Events 201 - 207 of 207
- 2008 After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
- 2009 The Mexican government declares its economy technically out of recession after 2.93% GDP growth in the third quarter of 2009; Mexico had been in a severe economic crisis for over a year prior to its economic rebound
- 2012 Toshiba unveils a robot designed to help in nuclear disasters
- 2015 More than half of all trees in Amazon forest at risk of extinction according to data published in journal "Sciences Advances"
- 2016 South Korean President Park Geun-hye's controversial friend Choi Soon-sil charged with abuse of authority and coercion amid calls to also impeach the President