Events 101 - 110 of 110
- 1996 Microsoft releases Internet Explorer 3.0
- 1997 South Park's first episode is aired.
- 2004 156 Congolese Tutsi refugees massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2004 Black Friday crackdown by NSS on a peaceful protest in the capital city of Maldives, Malé.
- 2004 Hurricane Charley, a Category 4 storm, strikes Punta Gorda, Florida and devastates the surrounding area.
- 2008 The Baltic state slides into recession with a 0.9% fall in second-quarter GDP after a drop of 0.5% in the first quarter; it falls deeper into recession in the third quarter when the economy contracted 3.3%
- 2014 Israeli and Palestinian cease fire agreed to on August 8 is extended for another 120 hours to provide time for further negotiations
- 2015 76 people are killed & 212 are wounded by an ISIL truck bomb in Baghdad, Iraq