Full Name: Audrey Hepburn
Why Famous: Film and fashion icon during Hollywood's Golden Age. Regarded by some to be the most naturally beautiful woman of all time. Became the first actress to win an Academy Award, a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for her role in "Roman Holiday". One of the few people to have won Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Awards.
- 1954-09-25 "Roman Holiday" actress Audrey Hepburn (25) weds actor Mel Ferrer (37) in Burgenstock
- 1953-08-27 "Roman Holiday", starring Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, and Eddie Albert, is released
- 1954-01-22 11th Golden Globes: The Robe, Spencer Tracy, & Audrey Hepburn win
- 1954-03-25 26th Academy Awards: "From Here to Eternity" best film, William Holden & Audrey Hepburn best actor/actress
- 1964-10-21 Film version of "My Fair Lady" directed by George Cukor and starring Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn premieres in New York (Best Picture 1965)