Full Name: Ringo Starr [Richard Starkey]
Profession: Beatles Drummer
Why Famous: Drummer with the Beatles during their peak period, but not the first to have that role - predecessor was Pete Best. Voice-over for Thomas and Friends TV series.
- 1965-02-11 Beatle Ringo Starr marries Maureen Cox
- 1975-07-17 Beatle member Ringo Starr & Maureen Cox divorce
- 1981-04-27 Beatle Ringo Starr marries actress Barbara Bach [Goldbach]
- 1959-12-25 Richard Starkey (later better known as Ringo Starr) receives his first drum set
- 1962-08-16 Ringo Starr replaces Pete Best as Beatles' drummer
- 1962-09-11 Drummer Ringo Starr replaces Pete Best of the Beatles
- 1964-06-03 Ringo Starr collapses from tonsillitis & pharyngitis
- 1964-09-24 Ringo Starr forms Brikley Building Company Ltd
- 1964-10-08 Ringo Starr passes his driving test
- 1964-12-02 Ringo Starr's tonsils are removed
- 1970-09-25 Ringo Starr releases his album "Beaucoups of Blues"
- 1973-11-09 Ringo Starr releases "Ringo" album
- 1974-02-08 Ringo Starr releases the single "You're 16" in the UK
- 1974-11-15 Ringo Starr releases "Goodnight Vienna" & "Only You" in UK
- 1975-04-28 John Lennon appears on "Tonight" & Ringo Starr on "Smother Brothers"
- 1976-09-17 Ringo Starr releases "Ringo's Rotogravure" album
- 1976-10-15 Ringo Starr releases single "A Dose of Rock 'n' Roll"
- 1977-09-16 Ringo Starr releases "Drowning in Sea of Love"
- 1977-09-30 Ringo Starr releases "Ringo the 4th" album
- 1981-02-06 Beatles Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr & George Harrison record a tribute to John Lennon
- 1981-11-13 Ringo Starr releases "Wrack My Brains"
- 1984-12-08 Ringo Starr appears on "Saturday Night Live"
- 2015-04-18 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees: Lou Reed, Ringo Starr, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Green Day, Bill Withers, the Paul Butterfield Blues Band and the 5 Royales