Photographer: Harry Shipler
Source: Utah State History
This photograph, of the 1910 Model T Ford was for an advertisement.
It was taken by Harry Shipler of Shipler Commercial Photographers in 1910.
- 1908-08-12 Henry Ford's company builds the first Model T car
- 1908-09-27 Henry Ford's first Ford Model T automobile leaves the Piquette Plant in Detroit, Michigan
- 1908-10-01 Henry Ford introduces the Model T car (costs $825)
- 1911-11-03 Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T
- 1914-01-14 Henry Ford introduces an assembly line for the Model T
- 1915-10-12 Ford Motor Company under Henry Ford manufactures its 1 millionth Model T automobile
- 1924-06-15 Ford Motor Company manufactures its 10 millionth Model T automobile
- 1927-05-25 Henry Ford announces that he is ending production of the Model T Ford
- 1927-05-26 Henry Ford and the Ford Motor Company produce the last (and 15th million) Model T Ford / Tin Lizzie