Historical Events on November 2, 1964

About Nov 2, 1964

Day of the Week: Monday
How Long Ago? 54 years, 0 months and 16 days

Historical Events

  • CBS purchases 80% of Yanks for $11,200,000, later buys remaining 20%
  • Columbia Broadcasting System buys 80% share in the New York Yankees Baseball Club for $11.2 million; later purchases club outright

Event of interestEvent of Interest

Faisal succeeds Saud as king of Saudi Arabia