TV Series: All in the Family - American Idol - Beverly Hillbillies - Beverly Hills 90210 - Bonanza - Breaking Bad - Cheers - Daily Show - Days of our Lives - Death Valley Days - Drew Carey Show - Entertainment Tonight - Family Ties - Frasier - Game of Thrones - Gunsmoke - House of Cards - LA Law - Lassie - Late Show with David Letterman - More »
- 1989-12-17 "The Simpsons" premieres on Fox TV as a full animated series with the episode, "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire"
- 1997-02-09 Fox cartoon series "Simpsons" airs 167th episode the longest-running animated series in cartoon history
- 1941-03-28 Alf Clausen, orchestra leader (Mary, Simpsons), born in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1943-12-23 Harry Shearer, American actor (SNL, Simpsons, Pure Luck), born in Los Angeles, California
- 1950-09-07 Julie Kavner, American actress and voice artist (Brenda-Rhoda, Marge-Simpsons), born in Los Angeles, California