Events 101 - 109 of 109
- 1997 OPEC agrees to an increase in its production ceiling. OPEC has raised the ceiling to 27.5 million barrels per day for the first half of 1998
- 2001 UN Security Council unanimously approves a resolution extending the Oil-for-Food program in Iraq for another six-month period
- 2005 The new Croatian Communist Party (KPH) is founded in Vukovar.
- 2007 The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to The Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- 2007 A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affected the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as south as Trinidad.
- 2012 30 people are killed and 100 are wounded by bombs in Hillah and Karbala, Iraq
- 2012 The UN votes to approve Palestine’s status change from an observer to an observer state
- 2012 Luiz Felipe Scolari takes over as Brazilian Football coach
- 2017 Bosnian war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide by poison in court at The Hague after 20 year prison term read out