Why Famous: Driver rose to prominence with a supporting role in the HBO series Girls (2012-17) and with several roles in prominent films such as Lincoln (2012) and Silence (2016).
He is most recognized for his role as Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequel trilogy, "The Force Awakens" (2015), "The Last Jedi" (2017) and the third film "The Rise of Skywalker" (2019).
- 2013-06-22 Actor Adam Driver (29) weds girlfriend Joanne Tucker
- 2012-04-15 TV comedy drama "Girls" created by and starring Lena Dunham premieres on HBO
- 2015-07-09 48th San Diego Comic-Con begins (till 12th) - includes preview of new Star Wars film by J.J. Abrams
- 2015-12-14 "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" directed by J.J. Abrams and starring Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Harrison Ford has its world premiere at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles
- 2016-01-06 "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" breaks North American box office record, passing the $760.5m taken by "Avatar"
- 2017-12-09 "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" directed by Rian Johnson, starring Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Adam Driver premieres in Los Angeles
- 2017-12-17 "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" takes more than $450m worldwide in its opening weekend, 2nd largest opening in North America ($220m)