Full Name: Barbara Goldbach
Biography: Barbara Bach's career started in the mid-1960's as a fashion model, which led to acting in Italian films. She landed her best known role when cast as the Bond girl Anya Amasova in the 1977 James Bond film "The Spy Who Loved Me". Entertainment Weekly ranks her as the fifth best Bond girl.
In 1980 she met Ringo Starr when they co-starred in the comedy movie "Caveman". They married in England in 1981, and at over 40 years have the longest of any of the Beatle marriages.
- 1981-04-27 Beatle Ringo Starr (40) marries American actress Barbara Bach (33) at Marylebone Town Hall, London, England
- 1965-08-15 Beatles play to their largest crowd of over 55,000 at Shea Stadium, New York City; among those in attending were future wives Barbara Bach and Linda Eastman
- 1977-07-07 "The Spy Who Loved Me", 10th James Bond film starring Roger Moore and Barbara Bach, premieres in London
- 1980-05-19 Ringo & Barbara Bach are involved in a car crash
- 1981-04-17 Carl Gottlieb's movie "Caveman", starring Ringo Starr, Shelley Long, Barbara Bach, Dennis Quaid, Jack Gilford, and John Matuszak premieres
- Fifty years ago, The Beatles played Shea; N.Y. Fans Remember Historic Show - New York Daily News
- Ringo Starr's Wife Barbara Bach First Saw Her Future Husband as a Teenager at a Beatles Concert - People