Biography: Nolan's films which include "The Dark Knight" trilogy, "Inception", "The Prestige", and "Interstellar", have earned 26 Oscar nominations and grossed over 4 billion dollars.
His films are best known for their philosophical, sociological and ethical concepts, exploring human morality.
- 2005-06-15 "Batman Begins", directed by Christopher Nolan, starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Katie Holmes goes on wide release
- 2008-07-14 "The Dark Knight" directed by Christopher Nolan, starring Christian Bale and Heath Ledger, premieres in New York
- 2010-07-08 "Inception", directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, premieres in London
- 2012-07-16 "The Dark Knight Rises", directed by Christopher Nolan, starring Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway, premieres in New York
- 2017-07-13 "Dunkirk" film directed by Christopher Nolan with ensemble cast including Mark Rylance and Tom Hardy premieres in London, England