Full Name: David Robert Joseph Beckham
Profession: Football Player
Biography: Beckham is one of the most recognisable soccer players of all-time, spending most of his playing career at huge clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Paris SG and LA Galaxy.
He earned 115 caps for England, 58 as captain, and appeared at three FIFA World Cups and two UEFA European Championship tournaments.
His marriage to Victoria Adams of the Spice Girls in 1999 made them one of the world’s great power couples. They have 4 children.
Beckham is the current president and co-owner of Inter Miami CF in MLS and co-owner of Salford City in the fourth tier of English football.
Born: May 2, 1975
Birthplace: London, England, United Kingdom
Age: 47 years old
Generation: Generation X
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Star Sign: Taurus
- 1999-07-04 Los Angeles Galaxy soccer star player David Beckham (24) weds Spice Girls singer Victoria Beckham (25) at the 560-acre Luttrellstown Castle outside Dublin, Ireland
- 1998-01-25 Spice Girl Victoria Beckham (Posh) and soccer player David Beckham get engaged
- 1999-12-21 Ballon d'Or: FC Barcelona's Brazilian midfielder Rivaldo is named best football player in Europe ahead of Manchester United midfielder David Beckham and Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko
- 2012-12-01 Ex-England soccer captain David Beckham leaves LA Galaxy triumphantly with a second MLS Cup winner's medal after a 3-1 win over Houston Dynamo in Carson, CA; final game of a 6-year stint in US
- 2018-01-29 David Beckham launches a Major League Soccer team in Florida; Inter Miami CF