Why Famous: A descendant of the Barrymore family of well-known American stage and cinema actors, and the granddaughter of film legend John Barrymore, she first appeared in an advertisement when she was eleven months old, before starring in her breakout role in "E.T.".
Subsequently, she established herself in romantic comedies such as "The Wedding Singer" and later, "50 First Dates".
- 1994-05-10 Drew Barrymore (19) files for divorce from Jeremy Thomas (31)
- 2001-07-07 "Charlie's Angels" star Drew Barrymore (26) weds actor-comedian Tom Green (29) in Malibu
- 2002-10-15 Comedian Tom Green (30) divorces actress Drew Barrymore (26) due to irreconcilable differences after less than a year of marriage
- 2012-06-02 Actress Drew Barrymore (37) weds writer Will Kopelman in Montecito, California
- 1982-06-11 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial", directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Henry Thomas and Drew Barrymore, is released
- 1982-11-20 Drew Barrymore at age 7 hosts "Saturday Night Live"
- 1989-07-04 14 year old actress Drew Barrymore, attempts suicide