Profession: US Senator
Biography: A member of the Democratic Party, Warren is currently the senior US Senator from Massachusetts.
Prior to politics she was a Harvard Law School professor that specialized in bankruptcy law.
- 1980-07-12 US Senator Elizabeth Warren (31) weds law professor Bruce Mann
- 2008-11-14 Elizabeth Warren is appointed to chair a Congressional Oversight Panel for the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
- 2011-09-14 Elizabeth Warren announces she intends to run for the Democratic nomination for the 2012 Massachusetts Senatorial election
- 2012-11-06 Elizabeth Warren becomes the first female Senator from Massachusetts
- 2016-06-09 Elizabeth Warren formally endorses Hillary Clinton for president
- 2017-01-06 Elizabeth Warren announces her intention to run for a second term as Massachusetts Senator
- 2019-02-09 Elizabeth Warren officially announces her 2020 presidential campaign in Lawrence, Massachusetts
- 2020-03-05 US senator Elizabeth Warren drops out of the Democratic presidential race