Full Name: Henry V of England, also called Henry of Monmouth
Profession: King of England and France
Biography: One of England's most famous medieval kings, Henry V was the victor of the Battle of Agincourt against France and later immortalized in the plays of William Shakespeare.
- 1420-06-02 Henry V of England (33) marries Catherine of Valois (18), youngest daughter of King Charles VI of France at Troyes Cathedral
- 1413-03-21 Henry of Monmouth, Prince of Wales, becomes King Henry V of England upon the death of his father
- 1413-04-09 Henry V crowned King of England at Westminster Abbey
- 1415-02-22 English King Henry V lays the foundation stone for Syon Abbey for nuns of the Bridgettine Order. Became one of the wealthiest abbeys in England.
- 1415-07-31 The Southampton plot to assassinate English king Henry V and put Edmund Mortimer on the throne is uncovered
- 1415-08-13 King Henry V of England lands his army at the mouth of Seine River in France
- 1415-10-25 Battle of Agincourt: Henry V's forces defeat larger French army, and the longbow defeats the armored knight (Azincourt, France)
- 1419-01-19 French city of Rouen surrenders to Henry V in Hundred Years' War
- 1420-05-21 Treaty of Troyes: Henry V of England and his heirs will inherit the throne of France upon the death of King Charles VI of France (later rendered moot by the military victory of Charles VII)
- 1420-12-01 Henry V of England enters Paris