Profession: Serial Killer
Biography: Known as the Milwaukee Cannibal, Jeffrey Dahmer committed the rape, murder and dismemberment of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991.
At his trial, Dahmer pleaded guilty but insane which the court dismissed, finding him legally sane and sentencing him to 16 terms of life imprisonment.
- 1991-07-22 Jeffrey Dahmer confesses to killing 17 men in 1978
- 1992-01-13 American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer pleads guilty but insane
- 1992-02-15 Jeffrey Dahmer found sane and guilty of killing 15 boys
- 1994-11-28 Convicted serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is clubbed to death by fellow inmate Christopher Scarver in the Columbia Correctional Institution gymnasium in Portage, Wisconsin
- 17 Killed, and a Life Is Searched for Clues - NY Times
- Dahmer’s Inferno - Vanity Fair
- Why I killed Jeffrey Dahmer - New York Post