Biography: One of the most popular and influential stars in the United States during her lifetime.
Ball starred in the sitcoms "I Love Lucy", "The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour", "The Lucy Show", "Here's Lucy" and "Life with Lucy" among others.
She was fortunate to have had one of Hollywood's longest careers and remained in the public eye till she passed away.
- 1940-11-30 "I Love Lucy" actress Lucille Ball (28) weds Cuban actor and singer Desi Arnaz (23) in Greenwich, Connecticut; divorce in 1960
- 1949-06-01 Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz wed for the second time
- 1960-03-04 American comedienne Lucille Ball files for divorce from Cuban-American singer Desi Arnaz, after 14 years of marriage
- 1961-11-19 American television comedy icon Lucille Ball (50) weds American stand-up comic Gary Morton (36) at Marble Collegiate Church, NYC, the second marriage for both
- 1951-10-15 "I Love Lucy", starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, debuts on CBS
- 1953-04-03 American magazine "TV Guide" publishes 1st issue; cover features photo of Lucille Ball's new born baby boy, Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV (later professionally known as Desi Arnaz, Jr.)
- 1960-12-11 Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh's musical "Wildcat" with Lucille Ball premieres in New York City
- 1967-06-04 19th Emmy Awards: "Mission Impossible", "The Monkees", Don Knotts & Lucille Ball win
- 1985-11-05 CBS premieres "Stone Pillow", a dramatic made-for-TV movie starring Lucille Ball as a homeless woman