Why Famous: Known for his blockbuster science-fiction novels such as Jurassic Park and The Andromeda Strain.
- 1965-01-01 Novelist Michael Crichton (22) weds high school sweetheart Joan Radam
- 1978-12-31 Best-selling author Michael Crichton (36) weds lawyer Kathleen St. Johns
- 1980-09-05 Lawyer Kathleen St. Johns divorces best-selling author Michael Crichton (37) after nearly 2 years of marriage
- 1981-10-22 Best-selling author Michael Crichton (39) weds broadcast journalist Suzanne Childs
- 1994-09-19 "ER" premieres on NBC, created by Michael Crichton, starring George Clooney, Anthony Edwards and Noah Wyle
- 1996-05-10 "Twister" disaster film written by Michael Crichton starring Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton premieres