Why Famous: Born with a common form of achondroplasia, a form of dwarfism, Dinklage is known for his roles in Game of Thrones (2010-2019) as Tyrion Lannister, as well as the films Death at a Funeral (2007), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and My Dinner with Hervé (2018).
For his role on Game of Thrones, Dinklage has won three Primetime Emmys and has received seven nominations, and won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.
- 2011-04-17 "Game of Thrones", based on the fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin premieres on HBO
- 2013-06-10 3rd Critics' Choice Television Awards: The Big Bang Theory wins Best Comedy Series, Breaking Bad & Game of Thrones win Best Drama Series (tie)
- 2015-09-21 67th Emmy Awards: hosted by Andy Samberg, "Game of Thrones", Viola Davis, John Hamm win
- 2016-09-19 68th Emmy Awards: hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, "Game of Thrones", Julia Dreyfus, Rami Malek win
- 2019-04-28 TV series "Game of Thrones: The Long Night" episode debuts with the longest battle ever screened (nearly 80 mins), surpassing "Lord of the Rings" Battle of Helm's Deep (44 mins)
- 2019-09-22 71st Emmy Awards: "Fleabag", "Game Of Thrones", "Chernobyl", Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Jharrel Jerome win