Profession: Mayor of New York City
Why Famous: Mayor of New York City at the time of the September 11 attacks in 2001.
Giuliani unsuccessfully sought the Republican Party's 2008 presidential nomination.
During the 2016 presidential election he was a prominent surrogate for Donald Trump and gave a prime time speech in support of him at the Republican National Convention.
- 1968-10-26 Lawyer and politician Rudy Giuliani (24) weds second cousin Regina Peruggi (22) in a large Roman Catholic ceremony in Bedford Park, The Bronx
- 1993-11-02 Rudy Giuliani wins the New York mayoral election, becomes 1st Republican mayor since 1965
- 2001-12-24 "Time Magazine" names New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani 'Person of the Year', for leadership after 9/11 attacks
- 2018-08-19 Rudy Giuliani, US President Donald Trump's lawyer claims in interview with NBC Chuck Todd that "truth isn't truth"
- 2020-11-08 Rudy Giuliani holds infamous Trump Campaign press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philadelphia to contest the US election results