Profession: Basketball Player
Biography: Won three consecutive NBA championships from 2000-2002 as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers. Won a fourth NBA championship as a member of the Miami Heat in 2006.
Also won the 1999-2000 MVP award and three NBA Finals MVP awards. Ranks 3rd all-time in field goal percentage (58.2%), largely because of his ability to dunk the basketball.
- 2002-12-26 Los Angeles Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal (30) weds Shaunie Nelson at The Beverly Hills Hotel's Crystal Garden
- 1992-06-24 NBA Draft: LSU center Shaquille O'Neal first pick by Orlando Magic
- 1992-08-07 The Orlando Magic signs NBA No. 1 draft pick Shaquille O'Neal
- 1998-01-07 Los Angeles Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal blocks 3 shots in a 114-102 win over Milwaukee to bring his career total to 1,002
- 2000-02-13 49th NBA All-Star Game, Oakland Arena, Oakland, CA: West beats East, 137-127; MVPs: Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs, F; Shaquille O'Neal, LA Lakers, C
- 2000-06-19 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers beat Indiana Pacers, 116-111 in Game 6 to win the franchise's first title in 12 years; MVP: Shaquille O'Neal
- 2001-06-15 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers beat Philadelphia 76ers, 100-86 in Game 5 to win back-to-back titles; MVP: Shaquille O'Neal for second straight year
- 2002-06-12 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers beat New Jersey Nets, 113-107 for a 4-0 sweep and 3rd straight title; MVP: Shaquille O'Neal for 3rd consecutive Finals series
- 2004-02-15 53rd NBA All-Star Game, Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA: West beats East, 136-132; MVP: Shaquille O'Neal, LA Lakers, C
- 2009-02-15 58th NBA All-Star Game, US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ: West beats East, 146-119; MVPs: Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers, F; Shaquille O'Neal, LA Lakers, C