Biography: Versatile singer whose music incorporates elements of pop, rock, and country. She has released eight studio albums and has sold more than 17 million albums in the U.S. and over 50 million albums worldwide. She has also won nine Grammy Awards.
- 1995-03-01 37th Grammy Awards: "All I Want to Do" by Sheryl Crow; "Streets of Philadelphia" by Bruce Springsteen win
- 2003-01-13 30th American Music Awards: Sheryl Crow & Eminem win
- 2003-09-07 Farm Aid 16 held in Columbus, Ohio; performers include Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Neil Young, Dave Matthews, Emmylou Harris, Hootie & the Blowfish, Sheryl Crow, Brooks & Dunn, and Daniel Lanois
- 2004-11-14 31st American Music Awards: Sheryl Crow, Usher & Kenny Chesney win
- 2006-05-19 Rock for the Rainforest benefit concert held at Carnegie Hall, NYC; performers include: Sting, James Taylor, Billy Joel, Sheryl Crow, and Lenny Kravitz
- 2017-09-16 Farm Aid held in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania; performers include Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Neil Young, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, The Avett Brothers, Sheryl Crow, Jamey Johnson, Blackberry Smoke, and Valerie June