Profession: Country Singer
Biography: Trisha Yearwood is one of the most successful female country artists of all time. She has sold over 15 million records and has won three Grammy Awards. She is also a successful author and television personality.
Yearwood grew up singing in church and was inspired by country artists like Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn. She started her own band in high school and began performing at local clubs and bars. After graduating from high school, she attended college for a year before moving to Nashville to pursue her music career.
Yearwood's self-titled debut album was released in 1991 and was a huge success. She followed it up with the album "Thinkin' About You," which included the hit single "She's in Love with the Boy." She has released a total of eleven studio albums, including her most recent, "Every Girl in This Town."
In addition to her music career, Yearwood has also appeared on several television shows, including "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and "Good Morning America." She has also published two cookbooks, "Trisha's Table" and "Trisha's Southern Kitchen."
Born: September 19, 1964
Birthplace: Monticello, Georgia, USA
Age: 58 years old
Generation: Baby Boomer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Star Sign: Virgo
- 1994-05-21 American country singer Trisha Yearwood (29) weds American roots-rock bassist Robert Reynolds (32); divorce in 1999
- 2005-12-10 American country music singer-songwriter Garth Brooks (43) weds American country singer Trisha Yearwood (41) in Claremore, Oklahoma
- 1997-09-24 31st Country Music Association Award: Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood & George Strait win
- 1998-04-22 33rd Academy of Country Music Awards: Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood and George Strait win
- 1998-09-23 32nd Country Music Association Award: Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood & George Strait win