Why Famous: Singh is the only Fijian golfer to be successful on the PGA and European Tours.
He is a three-time major winner on the PGA Tour - the Masters in 2000 and PGA Championship 1998 and 2004 and was ranked the world's number 1 golfer for 32 weeks in 2004 and 2005.
Singh was the leading PGA Tour money winner in 2003, 2004 and 2008 and also captured the FedEx Cup in 2008.
He is a winner of 34 events on the PGA Tour, 13 on the European Tour, 4 on the PGA Champions Tour as well as many others around the world. He was elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2006.
- 1998-08-16 PGA Championship Men's Golf, Sahalee CC: Vijay Singh of Fiji wins by 2 shots from American Steve Stricker
- 2000-04-09 64th US Masters Tournament, Augusta National GC: Fijian Vijay Singh wins by 3 strokes from Ernie Els of South Africa
- 2001-03-26 PGA Players Championship, TPC at Sawgrass: Tiger Woods wins the first of his 2 PC's, 1 stroke ahead of runner-up Vijay Singh of Fiji
- 2003-07-20 British Open Men's Golf, Royal St George's GC: American Ben Curtis becomes first debut winner since Tom Watson in 1975; in his first major appearance at #396 in world rankings beats runners-up Thomas Bjørn and Vijay Singh by 1 stroke
- 2004-08-15 PGA Championship Men's Golf, Whistling Straits GC: Vijay Singh of Fiji wins his 2nd PGA C'ship in a playoff with Chris DiMarco & Justin Leonard
- 2017-05-28 Senior PGA Championship Men's Golf, Trump National GC: A week after winning The Tradition, Bernhard Langer of Germany triumphs by 1 stroke from Vijay Singh
- 2018-07-15 Senior Players Championship Men's Golf, Exmoor CC: Fijian Vijay Singh wins in a playoff with Jeff Maggert on 2nd extra hole
- Vijay Singh - PGA Tour