War: American Civil War - American Indian Wars - American Revolutionary War - Boer Wars - Cold War - English Civil War - Falklands War - Greek War of Independence - Gulf War - Korean War - Kosovo War - New Zealand Wars - Spanish Civil War - Terrorism - Vietnam War - War of the Pacific - War of the Triple Alliance - Wars of the Roses - Weapons - World War One - World War Two
Related Topics: War Crimes
Events 701 - 706 of 706
- 2005-12-28 A U.S. immigration judge orders John Demjanjuk deported to Ukraine for crimes against humanity committed during World War II.
- 2007-04-27 Estonian authorities remove the Bronze Soldier, a Soviet Red Army war memorial in Tallinn, amid political controversy with Russia.
- 2008-02-19 Toshiba announces its formal recall of its HD DVD video format, ending the format war between it and Sony's Blu-Ray Disc
- 2008-07-10 Former Macedonian Interior Minister Ljube Boškoski is acquitted of all charges by a UN Tribunal accusing him of war crimes
- 2008-07-21 Bosnian-Serb war criminal Radovan Karadžić is arrested in Serbia and is indicted by the UN's ICTY tribunal